Wednesday 18 July 2012

Clinique!

Over the past year or so I have become a huge fan of the Clinique brand! I have tried a few of their products now, though by far my favourtie is their anti-blemish solutions make up foundation. I often suffer from breakouts and this is fab at both helping to prevent and also to cover them! It is a little pricey at around £23, though I find a little goes a long way and it lasts me around 5 months so feel the price reflects in this. I have repurchased this foundation on numerous occasions and will continue to as long as it works for me!

The only slight mishap I have with it is that it can sometimes leave the skin a little dry due to it being a fairly matte finish, though aslong as a good moisturiser is applied beforehand this can be avoided!

Shade 01 - I'm so pale at the moment - hurry up summer!!

I have also purchased a few of their eyeshadows recently, I have written a review of these on my review channel and one will be up here soon! They are so silky and smooth to apply and last a dream of the eye and come in lovely soft colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment